Public meetings and hui The Future of our Fisheries consultation begins 11 November and ends 23 December 2016. Public consultation meetings, hui and workshops on the proposals will be held in November and December 2016.
The meetings and hui are a chance to hear more about the proposals in the consultation documents and supporting technical documents. Importantly, they also provide an opportunity for you to put your views forward.
The feedback from the meetings and hui will be captured and analysed along with formal submissions. City Date and time Venue:
- Nelson Monday 21 November 5pm – 7pm Rutherford Hotel
- Auckland Tuesday 22 November 5pm – 7pm Bucklands Beach Yacht Club
- Dunedin Wednesday 23 November 5pm – 7pm Dunedin Centre
- Christchurch Thursday 24 November 5pm – 7pm Christchurch Airforce Museum
- Tauranga Thursday 24 November 5pm – 7pm Tauranga Yacht and Powerboat Club
- Wellington Tuesday 29 November 5pm – 7pm Te Wharewaka
- Napier Wednesday 30 November 5pm – 7pm Napier Sailing Club
- Auckland (Westhaven) Thursday 1 December 5pm – 7pm Royal New Zealand Yacht Squadron
- Chatham Islands Tuesday 6 December 5pm – 7pm The Den
- Greymouth Wednesday 7 December 5pm – 7pm Kingsgate Hotel
- New Plymouth Monday 12 December 5pm – 7pm Copthorne Hotel, Grand Central
- Whangarei Wednesday 14 December 5pm – 7pm Forum North
- Invercargill Thursday 15 December 5pm – 7pm Ascot Park Hotel
Making your submission You can make a submission on one or all 3 of the consultation documents by email, letter, or using our submission form. We must get your feedback by 5pm on 23 December 2016.
Using the submission form The questions in the submission form are designed to stimulate your thinking and help us report back clearly on people’s feedback. The form has been created as a dynamic PDF so that you can use the tick boxes to select your answers. You can send us a copy of the completed form by email.
Alternatively, you can hand write your answers on the form and then either scan and email your completed form or mail it to us.